Computers are available for use by the public in all libraries.
Use your library card and pin number to reserve computers in the library:
Sister Bay/Liberty Grove
WIRELESS in the LIBRARY
- Wireless Internet is available at all libraries, at all hours.
- The library's wireless network is open to all visitors. Connect to the network: LibraryGuest.
- Library printers are available to wireless devices via email at some branches. Details are available on request.
- General computer rules apply to all computers used in the library as described in our policies. Any illegal activity will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- You are responsible for knowing how to configure your own equipment.
- We are not responsible for any changes you make to your computer's settings.
- If you need additional assistance, you may need to contact the manufacturers of your hardware or software. The Library Staff cannot provide any help beyond this FAQ page.
- It is solely the responsibility of the wireless device owner/user to provide anti-virus protection, and to configure their laptop/device settings to provide the appropriate security settings to control access from other wireless devices within the Library and the Internet itself. The Door County Library cannot and will not take responsibility for damages incurred for incorrect, insufficient or incomplete security settings; or lack of adequate or up-to-date virus protection. Wireless users assume all risks in this regard.