National Novel Writing Month
National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) is a fun, seat-of-your-pants approach to creative writing.
On November 1, participants begin working towards the goal of writing a 50,000-word novel by 11:59 PM on November 30.
Valuing enthusiasm, determination, and a deadline, NaNoWriMo is for anyone who has ever thought about writing a novel.
Write Your First Draft Fast and Finish Your Book Now! with Valerie Clarizio and Virginia McCullough
- October 14 - 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Margaret Lockwood Gallery, 7 S 2nd Avenue, Sturgeon Bay
read more at the Write On Door County website
Novel Writing Workshop with Brett Reetz
- November 7 - The Discipline of Writing, Novel Crafting, Resources and Basics
- November 14 - Character and Conflict
- November 21 - Point of View, Pace, Story Arc and Plot
- November 28 - Voice, Details, Technique and Style
- December 5 - Editing, Publishing, Agents and Markets
Door County Library, Sturgeon Bay
Tuesdays, 6:30 to 8:00 pm
Presented by NaNoWriMo.org, Write On Door County, and Door County Library